Thursday, November 20, 2014

Guest Post

       A few months ago, a met a young lady online who enjoys photography as much as I do. As we got to know each other, she invited me to do a Guest Post on her blog (mentioned below). I thought it was a really neat idea, and decided to do the same. And who better to ask to do the first Guest Post on my blog than the young lady who inspired it? So, here are some of her pictures, and a description. Thank you, Lauren Lotter, for your comments on my blog, advice you have given me, and prompt answers to any random questions I have asked you. It's been a pleasure getting to know you! =D



(Introduction)
 
Hello! I'm Lauren K. Lotter.
First of all I want to thank Denalyn for having me today! I enjoy reading her blog and her pictures are always great!

I love to take pictures and it's fun to have people to share them with. These are a few of my favorite shots from the past year.
 In addition to photography, I write books and work with horses. Of course, I do lots of other things, but those are the hobbies I enjoy!
I have a blog were I post updates and pictures from my life on the farm as well as a special photo post every Friday. Stop by and visit at www.HeritageLiterature.com.
Thanks again for having me, Denalyn!










    



No comments:

Post a Comment