Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Looking Back...

While going through pictures, trying to find something to edit, I happened to go to my 'Photo Shoot' folder. A lot of you have probably seen my 'Miss S's Photo Shoot' post. Well, I went back to that folder and looked through the pictures again, and folks, I'm going to be honest...I have been very pleased with all of my photo shoots so far, and by the Lord's goodness they have all turned out to my/my customer's satisfaction. But in all seriousness...looking back over Miss S's photo shoot made me realize that out of all the pictures I've taken, and all the photo shoot's I've had, her's is my favorite. Her lack of shyness in front of the camera, her willingness to pose, and her enthusiasm during the whole shoot made things so easy for me. She's such a sweet, lovely girl and wonderful friend. So, I guess in a way, this is an appreciation post to/for my friend, Miss S. =)


     

No comments:

Post a Comment